Friday, October 2, 2009

My letter to Rep Alan Grayson (D-FL Dist 8) of today

I take offense to being called a "Knuckle dragger" & a "murderer" by someone like you. As a Democrat you certainly have a lot of nerve, when your party, is beyond salvation.

Fortunately I don't live in your district, but we have our own useless representative, SEIU shill Rep Kathy Castor. If I did live in your district I would be investigating you as I am Castor.

Please make sure that you update your resume, as both you and Ms. Castor will be job hunting in 2010. In fact, I hope that someone moves for your recall before then. You do not deserve to even have a forum.

You may not know this, just as Ms. Castor does not, but you are to represent EVERYONE in your district, including the knuckle draggers. You are a dishonor to your position.

I hope the Republican's and any fair person in your district starts looking into who funds you and who you really speak for.